Eligibility to play finals
- To be eligible to play for a team in the finals, a player must have played a minimum of one third of the qualifying games, for that team.
- If your team is unable to play all three weeks of finals, you cannot compete in Finals.
(Please let the Competition Manager know ASAP if this applies to your team)
- A team can now start a Finals game with four players. However a Junior team must purchase a 5th game ticket prior to the start of the game.
- All teams must be in correct and matching uniform for the finals or they will not be allowed to play.
- All outstanding monies (i.e. forfeits & fees) must be paid in full before the beginning of the Finals series.
- Hills Hoops Girls & Boys teams do not play finals.